Monday, July 17, 2006
My sleep not enough weekend
Sigh...always so busy. Some hiccups on Fri noon. But thx to my helpful colleagues abd boss, everything turned out fine. A load off my mind. I could harly find time to blog but I guess it's my way to vent out some frustrations right here. Sarah, thx for always being there. I learnt to stay calm should an emergency happen again.
I was at Punggol yday to lend my support to my friends who were performing. Sideline: dancers! John dear came along too. Hee I had to ask him to come along cos I wanna be with him as well to give my friends' the support. Nowadays, I hardly have time for him so much so that his mum asked him abt it. Haha...dinner with dear before heading home. I was so tired that we were barely on the ph for 5 min and off to lala land.

Fireworks taken with my Sony Cybershot P150. Much fireworks but no pattern though unlike previous yrs.

Some snapshots during the P5 NE show on Saturday. Well the buses came an hr early and we werent ready to leave. Argh...so disappointed with myself. It's the experience that I gained. Last bus to arrive in sch was close to midnight. By the time I left sch to have supper with Azreen, I was so tired that my eyes could hardly open. I had to drag myself out of bed to meet John and off we went to concourse to get materials for RH deco.

Visit to Dragon Kiln

--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
9:31 pm
__________________________________________